Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is It Really A Bailout?

Hello dear readers.

I haven't written since the AIG mess, mainly because I've been watching CNBC most of the time when I'm not either working or in my class.

I can't answer the question as to is this really a bailout, but I'm upset at how this is being framed; as if everybody whose home has been foreclosed on was greedy and stupid and should have never gotten a home in the first place. If I remember this right, when the housing crisis started, the issue was not really the people who were working two jobs to keep their home, but "flippers" who thought they could make some quick money in the housing market and took out very risky loans to begin with. Am I remembering this right?

Well.....back to financial news....CNBC or Bloomberg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice information about clock so user can read and get good information about clock..
for more information about Festival.

thanks

Robin Edgar said...

Looks like you just got some SPAM wonderful SPAM. . . ;-)

very nice information about SPAM so user can read and get good information about SPAM..
for more information about SPAM.

thanks ;-)