Saturday, March 8, 2008

"Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner"

Hello all.

Mademoiselle Peacebang sends a note of thanks to Patrick Swayze on both of her blogs. Take a look at them if you're a Swayze fan.

While the focus of Peacebang's posts are Swayze's role in Too Wong Foo, I would just like to put in a word for Dirty Dancing.

I remember the first time I saw Dirty Dancing. The music. The dancing. The setting. Everything combined to make the perfect movie in my teenaged eyes. And then there is my favorite scene, when Baby and Johnny are dancing on the log to "Hey Baby". Ahhhhh.....the height of romance to me. And in many ways is still my standard for romance.

I have truly "had the time of my life" watching Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey in Dirty Dancing. And I know that many wish Patrick a good recovery and many days of dancing ahead.

1 comment:

Robin Edgar said...

It's 5 o'clock here in Montreal.

Happy Spring and all that. ;-)